Summit Irrigation and Lighting service provides the best personal consultation, design and installation of affordable quality driven irrigation sprinkler systems components that efficiently uses one of our most limited natural resources. A properly designed irrigation sprinkler system can address the different watering requirements of different plants as well as the microclimates found within your landscape including the foundation of your Home Investment. Summit Irrigation expertise can properly address these diverse watering needs which will inturn save you money by not overwatering areas with a poorly designed system.
An irrigation sprinkler system properly designed and installed by our irrigation sprinkler system experts can reduce waste and eliminate over watering while specifically addressing the needs of the plants and your home’s foundation with NEW Technologies in spray heads and driplines. We offer 100% (head to head) coverage. We also can assist with smart home applications, like Rachio, giving you automated, smart sprinkler systems.
The sprinklers we use are manufactured by leading manufacturers like Hunter and Rainbird. They are of pop-up design to retract into the ground (and out of sight) when not operating. The system is fully automatic and is equipped with a very user friendly multi-functional timer.
To enhance the quality, reliability and durability of your affordable automatic irrigation system, Our Commitment To Excellence Program consists of careful planning, product selection, installation, service and warranty as follows:
After discussing your irrigation needs and concerns, we will design the correct irrigation system for your project. As a part of our planning process, we will require a site plan given to you at point of sale of your home. We will then:
- Design and AutoCad Irrigation design plan prior to permitting
- Check your project’s service meter size and obtain the static water pressure from the municipality
- Position all sprinkler heads for 100 % ( Head to Head) coverage
- Calculate friction loss in order to make correct pipe sizing selections
- Review basic hydraulics to determine the correct number of valves and lateral lines
- Zone valves according to micro climates on the property
Proper installation will ensure correct system performance, reliability, and durability. Accordingly during installation we will:
- Meet all local backflow prevention codes
- Leave each project site clean and orderly when the system is completed or at the end of each day where the job requires more than one day to complete
- Ensure proper height and distance from sidewalks and curbs for care free lawn manintenace
We use the finest quality products and select the proper sprinkler heads based on the following factors:
- Size and shape of areas to be watered
- Types of plant life and soil conditions on the project site
- Various risers. pop-up sprinklers, rotating sprinklers, bubblers and drip irrigation devices available